Eggplant Kebab recipe at home
It is an excellent dish with both meat and vegetables in it. Its taste is suitable for all tastes.
Eggplant Kebab Ingredients
• 500 Grams of Ground Beef
• 1 Piece of Dry Onion
• Sight Salt
• 10 Cloves of Garlic
• 1 Kilo Medium Eggplant
• 1 Medium Size Tomato
• 3 Tablespoons of Oil
• 1 Tea Glass of Warm Water
Eggplant Kebab Preparation
• First, the eggplants are cut into rings and kept in salted water.
• While the eggplants are waiting in the water, we prepare the meatballs.
• Ground meat, salt, cumin and black pepper are put into an empty bowl and kneading begins.
• Then, when the ground meat we kneaded reaches the consistency of meatballs, the kneading process is stopped and pieces in the form of tangerines are cut from the meatballs.
• Then we arrange our ingredients as a meatball and an eggplant in the pot.
• Then the onion is placed in the middle of the pot and the pot is decorated with tomato pieces.
• Then the chopped garlic pieces are sprinkled on the pot.
• Finally, tomato paste, oil, salt and hot water are put into a separate bowl and the sauce is prepared and poured over the pot.
• And it is cooked on low heat for 45 minutes.